UsFlex owes its outstanding impact and tear resistant characteristics to an innovative woven straight-warp carcass. This consists of heavy strands of polyester running lengthwise and heavy nylon strands running crosswise held in position by a strong yarn. The strands are completely straight in both directions and not interlocked as in a conventional belt carcass. This allows the weft to float free from the warp, thereby minimising the peak point of impact because the energy is absorbed over a larger area, providing maximum protection to the carcass.
· Choose optimal parameters and configuration of tools
· Reduce energy consumption
· Determine the real loads for design process
· very little wear and therefore long lifetime for pads
· negligible energy absorption.