The SP and SSP are the world’s superior repair vulcanizing presses for heavyweight belt. Distinguished by the core competencies of Almex technology, each SP and SSP is designed and assembled with the following components:
· Signature Shaw Almex “Pressure Bag” uniform pressure system
· Custom “Extruded Plank” fast cooling system within platens
· Innovative “Silicone element” quick heating system
· Lightweight and durable structure
Additionally, various pressure and cooling applicators are available for use with Almex repair presses.
Models engineered for a maximum operating pressure of 5kg/cm2 (75 psi). Two sizes are available for use on belt widths up to 1500mm or 1980mm (60” or 78”).
Lightweight, low profile design is ideal for ease of use in confined spaces and features an in-frame, thermostatic control panel. Maximum operating temperature of 163°C (325°F).
Each SSP includes a carrying case for storing platens and accessories.
· SP and SSP Repair Presses are ideal for mending tears, small holes, and cuts in conveyor belts. Repair presses decrease the need for total belt replacement, saving time and money.
· SP models are suitable for all
rubber belt types and widths.
· The SSP is the premier Almex “one man” portable unit for belt repair.
· A manual air pressure system is standard with the SSP.
· With model SP, the HPP20-4 pump with a 3/4 HP motor and 75 litre (19.8 US Gal) reservoir allows easy application of pressure up to 14kg/cm2 (200 psi).